- Schedule a tour
- Contact us to schedule your tour today!
- We encourage both parents and potential student participation for the tour.
- Lower grade tours are led by administrative staff.
- Middle school tours are led by the administrative staff for parents while the potential student receives a personal tour by a current student.
- All potential students are welcome to visit for a short time or spend a few hours getting to know us better.
- A folder with the information below will be provided.
- ALIS registration sheet with cost information.
- School supply list.
- Application with all required documents for admission.
- Updated annual calendar
- A few editions of The Rocket Review, our school newsletter.
Complete the documents and return them to the ALIS school office.
Contact the school office to check on the status of your application.
- Look for an email from Sycamore Education, the school student information system, create your parent account, and take time to learn where to find information.
- Attend ALIS Registration. The date and time may be located on the annual calendar or by phone call to the school office.
- You and your student attend any scheduled open house or orientation.